Qualify My Dog
Step One: Public Access Test for Qualification
Purpose: The purpose of this Public Access Test is to ensure that dogs that have public access are stable, well-behaved and unobtrusive to the public; that you have control over the dog; and that, as a team, you do not pose a public hazard.
Many of these access questions do not apply to small dogs
Bottom Line: Your dog demonstrates that he/she is safe to be in public, and you demonstrate that you have control of your dog at all times.
Just two easy steps!
It is important to be sure your dog is adequately trained to qualify as a service animal. Review the statements to the left. If your dog meets most of these criteria, mark the checkbox at the bottom and continue on to the payment form.
Your Indentification Package Includes:
All Documentation Reads Service Dogs Canada
- A dog Vest with the Service Dog Patches embroidered on each side
- Personalized Service Dog Canada Certificate
- Plastic Service Dog Canada Wallet Card (Photo Optional No Charge)
- A metal Collar Tag, Identifying Your dog as a Service Dog.
- A booklet on the laws, definitions and articles from people with Service Dogs
- Regular Price $ 250.00
- November 2017 Special all for $199
- $15.00 for shipping and handling
- We do not have any control over the fluctuation currency exchange rates.
- To compensate for the difference in rates, we ship your order as a gift.
- "Ask To Pet Me" or "do Not Pet Me' Patch are an additional $10 and sewn on the vest